Received email to update theme. Please help with this since I do not want to loose everything I've done so far if I make a mistake. Still learning all this WordPress stuff.
This is how I usually update WordPress themes:
1. Disable all wordpress caching plugins (if you use any).
2. Download the latest theme version from ThemeForest
3. Unzip dentalia.zip file to your desktop, rename the folder /dentalia/ to /new_dentalia/
4. Login to your server with FTP, navigate to your WordPress installation
5. Copy your new_dentalia from your desktop to /wp-content/themes/ on your server.
6. On the server, rename the /dentalia/ folder to /old_dentalia/
7. On the server, rename /new_dentalia/ to /dentalia/.
Check the site. If everything is OK, delete /old_dentalia/
If something goes wrong (it shouldn't), then just rename the folders back and your site will work again.
If you have further questions, or require additional help, let me know.